Comprehensive notes. Made just for you.
Prepare yourself for the most important parts of the French paper with our Junior Cycle Reading and Listening French Notes.
Made by distinction and A grade students, just for you.
Get access to over 75 pages of vocabulary and advice for Junior Cycle French: Reading and Listening.
Our French Reading and Listening notes come with interactive Quizlet question banks, to help test yourself.
The reading and listening sections account for the majority of marks on the Junior Cycle French Common Level paper. Make sure your ready with our Junior Cycle Reading and Listening French Notes.
- Lifetime Access
- Built-in Active Recall (Interactive Question Banks)
- Instant Download
- Comprehensive Notes
- Free Retrospective Revision Timetable
- How to Use Our Notes Guide
- Study Techniques Guide
- Guide to the Exam for French
- Interactive Quizlet Question Banks
How Our French Notes are Designed
Reading and Listening
Every chapter includes two sections: Learning, Revising.
- Learning: We provide you with huge amounts of vocabulary to help boost your knowledge in French.
- Revising: We include exclusive Quizlet question banks to help you implement active recall into your study.
Breakdown of our Notes
READING AND LISTENING FRENCH
The Listening Comprehension Explained
The Reading Comprehension Explained
L’alphabet et Les Nombres
Les Mois, Les Jours et L’horloge
How You Can View Our Notes
After your purchase, you will be granted instant access to the PDF version of our comprehensive notes. You can save these notes on your device, or print them off to obtain a physical copy. You will also be emailed all of the files.
Download a free sample of our notes by clicking here.
We know the Junior Cycle is tough. Why not make it easier?