Comprehensive notes. Made just for you.
Get access to over 70 pages (7,200 words) of definitions, examples and diagrams for Junior Cycle Science Strand Four: Physical World (Physics).
- Lifetime Access
- Built-in Active Recall (Question Banks)
- Instant Download
- Comprehensive Notes
- Free Retrospective Revision Timetable
- How to Use Our Notes Guide
- Study Techniques Guide
Experiments not included
How Our Notes are Designed
Every chapter includes three sections: Introduction, Learning, Revising.
- Introduction: We introduce you to a new topic using key words and encourage you to try and recall anything you may already know.
- Learning: We use clear definitions and examples to ensure you understand the content.
- Revising: We use questions banks to make it easy to implement active recall into your study. After every chapter, this section will help enforce what you’ve learned and help you do better in your exams.
Breakdown of our Notes
Making the Most of the Formulae and Tables Book
Force and Pressure
Distance, Speed, Time
Area, Volume, Density
Pre- Exam Checklist
How You Can View Our Notes
After your purchase, you will be granted instant access to the PDF version of our comprehensive notes. You can save these notes on your device, or print them off to obtain a physical copy.
Download a free sample of our notes by clicking here.
Want to purchase notes on the entire course?
Save by purchasing our comprehensive notes on the entire Junior Cycle science course by clicking here.
We know the Junior Cycle is tough. Why not make it easier?