Comprehensive notes. Made just for you.
Get access to over 300 pages of definitions, examples and diagrams for Junior Cycle Business Studies.
Our Junior Cycle Business notes are the perfect tool that you can use to ace your exams.
Save €7 by purchasing this bundle, and get our exclusive guide to the Junior Cycle business exam.
Read More Below
- Lifetime Access
- Built-in Active Recall (Question Banks)
- Instant Download
- Comprehensive Junior Cycle Business Notes on the entire course.
- How to Use Our Notes Guide
- Revision Timetable
- Study Techniques Guide
- Guide to the Business Exam
How Our Notes are Designed
Every chapter includes three sections: Introduction, Learning, Revising.
- Introduction: We introduce you to a new topic using key words and encourage you to try and recall anything you may already know.
- Learning: We use clear definitions and examples to ensure you understand the content.
- Revising: We use questions banks to make it easy to implement active recall into your study. After every chapter, this section will help enforce what you’ve learned and help you do better in your exams.
Breakdown of our Junior Cycle Business Notes
Income and Expenditure
Personal Taxes and Charges
Saving and Borrowing
Types of Enterprise and Entrepreneurs
Impact of an Organisation
Cash Books and Ledgers
Income Statements and Statements of Financial Positions
An Introduction to Economics
Demand, supply and price
Government Revenue and Expenditure
Globalisation and International Trade
Economic Policy and Economic Indicators
How You Can View Our Junior Cycle Business Notes
After your purchase, you will be granted instant access to the PDF version of our comprehensive notes. You can save these notes on your device, or print them off to obtain a physical copy.
Download a free sample of our notes by clicking here.
Only looking for certain sections of the business course?
Purchase our notes for each individual strand of the course here.
We know the Junior Cycle is tough. Why not make it easier?