Comprehensive notes. Made just for you.
Get access to over 75 pages of definitions, examples and diagrams for Junior Cycle Business Studies – Strand Three: Our Economy (Economics), with our Junior Cycle Business Our Economy Notes.
- Lifetime Access
- Built-in Active Recall (Question Banks)
- Instant Download
- Comprehensive Notes on the Our Economy strand
- How to Use Our Notes Guide
- Revision Timetable
How Our Notes are Designed
Every chapter includes three sections: Introduction, Learning, Revising.
- Introduction: We introduce you to a new topic using key words and encourage you to try and recall anything you may already know.
- Learning: We use clear definitions and examples to ensure you understand the content.
- Revising: We use questions banks to make it easy to implement active recall into your study. After every chapter, this section will help enforce what you’ve learned and help you do better in your exams.
Breakdown of our Notes
An Introduction to Economics
Demand, supply and price
Government Revenue and Expenditure
Globalisation and International Trade
Economic Policy and Economic Indicators
How You Can View Our Junior Cycle Business Our Economy Notes
After your purchase, you will be granted instant access to the PDF version of our comprehensive notes. You can save these notes on your device, or print them off to obtain a physical copy.
Download a free sample of our notes by clicking here.
Want notes on the entire course?
Save by purchasing our Junior Cycle Business Studies Complete Bundle here. You’ll also get our exclusive guide to the business exam and our effective study techniques guide.
We know the Junior Cycle is tough. Why not make it easier?