Comprehensive notes. Made just for you.
Get access to over 35 pages (3,700 words) of definitions, examples and diagrams for Junior Cycle Science Strand Two: Earth and Space.
- Lifetime Access
- Built-in Active Recall (Question Banks)
- Instant Download
- Comprehensive Notes
- Free Retrospective Revision Timetable
- How to Use Our Notes Guide
- Study Techniques Guide
Experiments not included
How Our Notes are Designed
Every chapter includes three sections: Introduction, Learning, Revising.
- Introduction: We introduce you to a new topic using key words and encourage you to try and recall anything you may already know.
- Learning: We use clear definitions and examples to ensure you understand the content.
- Revising: We use questions banks to make it easy to implement active recall into your study. After every chapter, this section will help enforce what you’ve learned and help you do better in your exams.
Breakdown of our Notes
Earth, Moon, Sun
Water and Carbon Cycles
Pre- Exam Checklist
How You Can View Our Notes
After your purchase, you will be granted instant access to the PDF version of our comprehensive notes. You can save these notes on your device, or print them off to obtain a physical copy.
Download a free sample of our notes by clicking here.
Want notes on the entire course?
Save by purchasing our notes for the entire Junior Cycle Science course by clicking here. You’ll also get our exclusive guide to the science exam.
We know the Junior Cycle is tough. Why not make it easier?